ABOUT iQParts Beyne GmbH
INNOVATION PERFECTION QUALITY
was founded in 1897 in Wartberg im Mürztal, in the Austrian State of Styria. It was part of Vogel & Noot as a simple smithy to serve the rising market in agriculture in addition to the equipment with the wear parts.
Over the years, production has been consistently
and the Premium Parts brand has been continuously developed into
one of the leading brands
in Western and Eastern Europe.
In 2016, Vogel & Noot was split due to insolvency and the company Premium Parts was sold to a Belgian investor. The brand could not be held and
was born as a new brand.
Since then, we have been successfully working to grow the company, developing, producing and implementing
that help farmers to be more
productive and successful
in their job.
Highest abrasion resistance with maximum elasticity - that was always the priority of our developments. We produce 4 quality categories
in order to be able to meet the different soil conditions. Moreover, we offer 6200 types of parts along with wide array of colors, sizes and shapes to choose from.
Our products are compatible with 61 brands including Amazone, Lemken, Pöttinger, Kverneland, Horsch and many other.
OUR QUALITY LEVELS
Customers look for the best fitting product, this is why we are as f lexibile as our Quality levels
4 quality levels, perfectly thought and build for you. Different HV and HRC hardness give you the options that are needed for soil, temperature and machinery conditions. Check them out using our filter in the iQParts Webshop.
Because whenqualitycounts, iQParts is your trusted partner.
- Harder than original manufacturer parts
- Better value-for-cash
- The perfect base product for hardfacings
- Thicker and stronger material than our iQParts ORIGINAL
- Made for the customer that simply needs more hardness
- Customizable with H and D products
- Increased durability with reinforced blade
- Proved quality hardfacing
- Without doubt our customers' favorite
- Customizable with V and D products
- HRC is too hard to measure
- When only THE BEST is good enough!
- Up to 10x longer service life (best value-for-cash)
- Extra heat treatment for maximized hardness
- Customizable with V and H products